6.30.2008

donut falls

janae (my old seattle roommate) was in town from seattle this week, so we hung out a couple of times! it was a lot of fun! we went out to eat tuesday, hiked donut falls on thursday night, then hiked ferguson canyon friday morning! i love living in utah because people always come visit friends/family here and i get to see them! darren will be here next week!
so, i looked up some pics of donut falls before we went and it looked super cool. example:




but, when we got there, the water was so high that we couldn't hike all the way to the falls and had to hike up above, therefore my picture (and the falls) looked like this, nothing like the beautiful one above:


donut falls





not the cutest picture of me...not even kind of cute, but i had to include one of me and janae!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I've only ever seen Donut Falls look just like your picture. So... I think the above photo was photoshopped. And you look great. I wish I have 1/4 of your tan.

marshall p said...

that donut falls is so vaggie, no?
hey! call me!